Sell me this pen!
This is most common question for any sales interview.
There are exactly four sales skills the interviewer is looking to see in your answer:
- How you gather information?
- How you prepare information?
- How you deliver information?
- And how you insist for buying (closing)?
How to get a Job as Fresher IT Jobs.
Apply to as much companies as you can through various sources like job portals,
Company's website, Consultancies and references.
Make some independent projects and upgrade you basic skills. Showcase them on
different forms and include them in your resume.
There are many recruiting firms which help you get an interview. Try them.
Attend some live projects and learn the things in real environment. Mention it in your resume.
- Once you get a chance to get in to some interviewed prepare yourself and be ready to give
your 100% effort.
- Don’t miss the following things:
Practice for Body Language and Facial Gestures.
- You should follow these instructions strictly:
- Stand/Seat straight: It Shows that you are serious in discussion and giving full attention to the Interviewer.
- Make eye contact while answering: Eye to Eye contact shows up your confidence, Attentiveness and let you focus on Their gestures.
- Make a firm handshake: Again it is a sign of Confidence and enthusiasm.
- Feel confident : Confidence should come from within. Your facial gestures, body activities, hand gestures everything should speak up your confidence level.
- Comfortable: be comfortable, don’ t get nervous.
- Business dressing is very important to impress the interviewer. It also improves your confidence level. You must be well-groomed. If the Interview letter ask for a particular Dress code please follow the same.
- Wear formal attire with a Tie.
- Black leather shoes (must be well-polished).
- Have a professional, simple and nice hair cut.
- Cleanly Shave.
Be A Good Listener
- Listen your interviewer very carefully. If you are not listening properly, you are missing an opportunity to impress him because sometimes there is a hidden answer in the question already. So you should improve your listening skills.
Dont be too Talkative
- It is not a good practice to speak unnecessarily. Your answer must be to the point.
- Speak less, accurate and to the point.
- Don't Mumble (You must be well prepared to avoid this situation).
- Focus on your strong skills and explain them in detail.
- Speak appropriate sentences.
You should be Curious
- Generally when the interviewers ask that if you have a question? Most of the candidates say no and you lose an opportunity . You should ask questions also according to the situation, it shows that you are listening properly and have a keen interest. Asking questions also gives you an opportunity to find the right place for you in the company.
Don't be too familiar
- Be professional during an interview throughout the discussion. You should not try to make a false familiar atmosphere. Interviewers are smart and catch all your over-smartness in just a minute. So, don't try to be over smart and speak appropriately. It is just a negative impression though.
Audio Video Resumes are changing the game.